Wasaga Beach is now accepting donations of toys and non-perishable food for the holiday season.
The Kinette Club Of Wasaga Beach will be distribute items to people in need in our area.
Donations can be dropped off at the municipal office and other town facilities.
Presents suitable for youth age 12 and older are also needed. Appropriate donations include gift cards for Tim Hortons, Subway, McDonald’s, Walmart, Canadian Tire, as well as hockey sticks, colouring books, soccer balls, and basketballs.
Donations will be accepted at:
- Town Hall at 30 Lewis Street
- Fire Station 1 at 966 River Rd. W.
- The RecPlex at 1724 Mosley St.
- Public Works at 150 Westbury Rd.
- Wasaga Stars Arena at 425 River Rd. W.
The deadline to drop off items is Dec. 11.