For some, getting family and friends together planning a big meal
1. Start early. Are there a few things you can bang off the preparations list today?
2. Focus your heart. Take a few minutes today to scribble a list of the things and people you’re thankful for might help take the edge off a busy week.
3. Do it differently. Change up some the more intimidating traditions
4. Celebrate now! Consider doing Thanksgiving early before the pressures of the big day!
5. Plan now for a few minutes for yourself Sunday or Monday evening to chill out with a glass of wine or cup of tea!
Here’s the link to the full article CLICK HERE